Monday 2 October 2017

Finally! gonna make my London post June 2017 Part 2: Graduate Fashion week - My first catwalk experience

I only went to one of the catwalks, but wow I was totally blown away with it.
I teared up a few times it was such an amazing experience!
I can't wait to see more!


I really like the accent of color and the flow of the garments, I love the off the shoulder garment in the second photo and the layers and bulk of it.  Also the low cut dress next to the shoulder less garment.


I think this was my favorite of all of them, great flow, great accents of colors and I loved the music
that was playing during the catwalk: (here)




Lauren's work was nice, it was really great to see Tartan garments.

I really liked the Fluffy ness of the garments of Eleanor's work
Especially the blue sleeves!


Raabia Arif's work was lovely, great shapes and styles and I really like how the garments are all the one color.  The giant collar on the jacket and the long sleeves.


Abisola's clothes are super funky!

















No comments:

Post a Comment