Monday 2 October 2017

Finally! gonna make my London post June 2017 Part 1: Graduate Fashion Week (Graduates work)

London it's self is a lot to take it, very mind blowing i'd been once before briefly for a day
but this time we were here for 3 days!

3 days wasn't enough to take even the small amount we took in.

The big parts of it were going to the V&A Gallery primarily for Balenciaga: Shaping Fashion
(Tickets and information available here)
And going to the Graduate Fashion Week
(which I think next time it's on i'm going to go for the few days it's on as one day didn't feel like enough time to speak to everyone, see the catwalks and eat and rest)



Some of the fashion pieces from the Graduate Fashion week and information on some of the designers and universities:




I really love the sleeve detail, how it can be detached, it made me think about this could be used as a style detail or for more practical reasons.  This piece really stood out to be because i'm pretty sure it was the only one i saw like this at the fashion week.

(I've tried my best to credit people where I can apologies for this works I haven't)






This caught my eye, just wow, imagine just doing your day to day stuff dressed up to the 9's like this.
I love the shape and form of the jacket.



Chatted with Connor McBurney about his designs




Beside his designs were some sci fi looking garments by Samatha Wootton



I really love this style of trouser, and also the illustration work


Edinburgh universities work was fantastic!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment